A deliciously easy version to store and restaurant fries!
2 large unpeeled russet potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch strips
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 tsp ground dried thyme
1/8 tsp seasoned salt
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp seasoned salt (optional)
- Preheat an oven to 425˚F.
- Place the potatoes in a mixing bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Season with garlic, thyme, and 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt. Toss until evenly coated. Lift the fries out of the bowl and spread onto a nonstick baking sheet in a single layer. Save the remaining oil in the bowl.
- Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, flipping the fries halfway through baking.
- Return the fries to the bowl with the olive oil, sprinkle with additional 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese and parsley. Toss to coat, then spread again onto the baking sheet.
- Return to the oven, and bake until the Parmesan cheese melts, about 8-10 minutes. Sprinkle the fries with the remaining 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese and 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt to serve.
4 side servings
Leave a Reply