Simple yet festive, this Cranberry Goat Cheese appetizer uses only five ingredients and comes together in under 15 minutes.
6-8 oz goat cheese log
1/4 cups pecans, chopped finely
1/4 cup dried cranberries, diced
1 Tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
3 Tbsp honey, divided
- Combine the chopped pecans, rosemary leaves and chopped dried cranberries in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Optional: For a bit more topping coverage, roll the log to diameter of choice.
- Set the goat cheese log on a plate. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp honey, using the back of a spoon or clean fingers to spread the honey all over. (It will act as the glue)
- Sprinkle the chopped pecan mixture on all sides of the goat cheese log, pressing the ingredients into the cheese to adhere. Don’t forget the bottom and the ends!
- Drizzle remaining tablespoon of honey on your serving plate or tray. It will keep the goat cheese from moving around. Plate the coated goat cheese directly on top of the honey. Garnish with any remaining pecan/cranberry mixture. Serve with crackers, fruit slices or veggies.