Pampered Chef’s Family-Size Microwave Popcorn Maker gives you the convenience of a bag of microwaveable popcorn without the extra cost and chemicals!
4 Tbsp butter, divided
1/2 cup popcorn kernels (2 of the red cups)
- Add 2 Tbsp butter in Popcorn Maker and slightly melt in microwave.
- Add popcorn kernels; stir and spread the kernels evenly over the bottom of the bowl.
- Place the lid on the bowl.
- Place the top cup in the lid opening.
- Add remaining 2 Tbsp butter to the top cup.
- Place the bowl offset on the turntable in the microwave.
- Microwave for approximately 3 minutes. For best results, listen for popping to slow to 1–2 seconds between pops.
- Use oven mitts to remove the bowl from the microwave and to remove the lid. Lift the lid away from your body to avoid steam.
- For consecutive batches, wipe the bowl with a clean cloth prior to each new batch.
Use & Care card for additional recipe options
Leave a Reply