This edamame side dish or snack needs only three ingredients and they take five minutes to make. This snack will keep refrigerated for up to 3 days.
150 grams edamame in pods
2 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
1 tsp soy sauce
salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil edamame for 3-4 minutes. Drain in cold water and dry with paper towel.
- In a pan over high heat, add sesame oil. When the oil is hot, almost smoking, add edamame pods and fry for about 2-3 minutes, until the pods are slightly charred.
- Add soy sauce and stir until the sauce has evaporated.
- Season with salt and lots of black pepper.
- Serve immediately or save it for later in the fridge. It’s good hot and cold!
Leave a Reply