Perfectly moist and fall-off-the-bone delicious! Flavor with your favorite seasoning or sauce. Our favorite is Buffalo Wild Wings Chipotle BBQ dry seasoning!
2-1/2 to 3 lbs chicken wings
Seasoning or sauce, optional
- Add 1 cup of water to the inner liner of the Instant Pot.
- Put the wing pieces in a steamer basket, vertically, and set on the trivet/rack in the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and set the steam release knob to the Sealing position.
- Press the Manual button, then the + or – button to choose 5 minutes.
- After cooking cycle ends, let Naturally Release the steam for 10 minutes. Then manually release the remaining steam. Open the lid after the pin drops and it is safe to do so.
- Spread the wings on a baking sheet and let air dry for a few minutes.
- Add the wings to a large bowl and add seasoning or sauce. Stir them around to coat well.
- You can serve them at this point, or even better, bake them in a 400˚ oven for 5 minutes per side.
6 dinner servings or 12-18 appetizer servings
Leave a Reply